Monday, October 12, 2009

Altered Art Gifts & Treasures

If you have ever been stumped for that perfect gift for the gal who has everything, or if you are just looking for something absolutely beautiful and unique, look no further! We have some amazing Altered Art Tags & Plaques at the Red Shed. Each one is a handmade, one of a kind treasure. They each have an inspirational saying, 3D vintage baubles, and amazing textures and finishes. Best of all , they start at under $25!
All of these are available today at The Red Shed. Call if you have questions or to see if your favorite is still here....817.310.6006








1 comment:

  1. I love love your blog!!!! your just like me ...and just to think you live not far from me!I love thrifting I have an eye to make something ugly ...beautiful! I hope one day to open my own shop! it's my passion! well off to goodwill in lewisville to find treasures..my sister tells you have such an eye to find things!!

    ReplyDelete